Threadsmash

4 Likes
6 Likes

fucking hell. love this

tom-delonge-wtf1

12 Likes

I feel honoured to be part of that, excellent work

3 Likes

It’s no WORLD CUP or even Copa America, but the League of Ireland continues throughout the summer if y’all need a small fix on Friday nights.

Great article here about how my club, Sligo Rovers, needs to do a mountain of local fundraising because of the league’s paltry prize money.

Here’s a goal from this evening’s Dublin Derby:

just had a chat with papa k over the next chelsea manager

his pick - rafa fucking benitez. jfc.

In fairness they must be running out of managers they haven’t tried yet by now.

Joking aside, who do you think they will go for out of interest?

Lampard, stupidly.

1 Like

for the record, was never a Sarri fan. feel like he properly bumbled his way to third and the europa, and some of his lineups and tactical decisions were mind boggling. never seemed at all interested in making even small adjustments to the gameplan to suit playing against different teams, subs were constantly predictable and ineffective - only really turned it around towards the end of the season, but I suspect that it would have been a disastrous season had united, spurs and arsenal not collectively shit the bed.

1 Like

also imagine fucking Kante off to a different position because he didn’t fit his FM saved tactics.

twat.

3 Likes

Yeah, and he’ll probably be sacked in 6 months, sadly for him.

1 Like
2 Likes

PCBE

1 Like

this was the period where the couch managers on here were bigging him up as the next guardiola and jorginho as a better sergi busquets though.