⚽ Football in June: John Barnes in a Morrisons ⚽

You used the Email reply function which, unhelpfully, included the entire original notification email in your message

1 Like

Can’t believe you fell for the master of anti-bants (again)

1 Like

Thanks theo

He has managed there before

Yeah, that’s kind of what I was trying to get at. Back to the jokes workshop with that one I think.

United aren’t a top 4 side so Rashford will be fine.

6 Likes

Ooh, thanks Google! Forgot they were playing tonight…

2 Likes

Blackpool are finally parasite free.

8 Likes

depor - malaga 2nd leg of playoff semi on now - think its free on youtube in the UK.

we’re 4-2 up and need to get a result away :pray:

I hate how Google thinks I must be a fan of any football team I search for on Google, and will definitely want alerts about all their matches. definitely not possible that I could, say, just want to know something about that team.

3 Likes

No idea how we’re still in this. Fucking hate football

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Proper chicken keeper stuff too. Brilliant

i’m drunk. this season has been too much of a rollercoaster. half wish we missed the playoffs and just stayed in segunda for a bit.

christ, this is where antibants is born, isn’t it.

DEPORTIVO ALE

NO TE RINDAS PORQUE

YO EN LA CURVA SIEMPRE ANIMAREEEEEEEE

3 Likes

Having watched Lerma all season he looks like a choir boy compared to some of these other Colombian lads

I see the Copa America features those famous South American nations Japan and Qatar this year…

Nice to see the Gold Cup featuring a 7 (Seven) - 0 this morning, too. Can’t wait for Haiti v Bermuda tonight!

2 Likes

I doubt I’ve ever searched for either of those teams, mind you…

Thanks for the update, anyway…

get in Zlin!

Ah, just realised Spartak Tranava were the team who painted their pitch green in a Europa League qualifier last year, so I would’ve googled them because of that. Quite why it has now suddenly decided I’d be interested in their friendlies though is a bit of a mystery…

1 Like