⚽ Football in October: the toffees come unstuck

Nah not really, he can’t pass out from the back. A deal was lined up for him to go to Napoli if they sold Koulibaly, but City decided to be dicks about it.

1 Like

That was a loan fee for the year and they were going to pay all his wages
Instead we’re paying for him to sit at home.
If we’d have let him go van djik would still be fit

Given he was maybe our fifth choice it really does seem like we stumbled dick first into a really good deal with Dias.

19 Likes

Sure I heard one of the United eggs on the box last night describe Tuabzebe as “world class”.

Never learn do they. Almost as bad as the Scousers.

They were talking about Hungry Hippos

18 Likes
20:00
  • Bayern München-Atlético Madrid
  • Inter-Borussia M’gladbach
  • Manchester City-FC Porto
  • Olympiacos-Olympique de Marseille
  • Ajax-Liverpool
  • FC Midtjylland-Atalanta
  • Bunker
  • Goals Show
  • Goals Show until something stands out

0 voters

I’ll be playing at 8pm but as soon as I’m back

One of the lads I play 6-a-side with used to occasionally wear his dreads in bunches to the side of his head and they were pretty solid and it meant that if he ran past the ball he could kind of palm it down with his hair. Was a really difficult one to call and not really a rulebook precedent for it, but clearly an unfair advantage.

:ballot_box_with_check: Going out

I bet Jose ‘no class’ Mourinho would probably feel pretty silly if you told him Dennis Bergkamp gets 5 index entries in the Wenger autobiography.

Seriously though, book sounds like a real waste of paper. The interviews promoting it probably have more juice.

1 Like

He’s clearly a very articulate, intelligent guy but I don’t think there’s a human being on earth that would make about 20 years worth of arsenal history in any way palatable

1 Like

clicked the link and Chrome loaded it like this for some reason

which did me a bit

5 Likes

Ah now…
He was always alluding to behind-the-scenes stuff that he’d one day explain.
That and all the Adebayor/Bendtner/Walcott/Van Persie infighting? The Gallas saga? This is the stuff you buy autobiographies for!

1 Like

Have you read it all? What did he say about Henry and Van Persie not getting on? Always felt like Henry mostly liked him from watching the games.

Sid Lowe’s done a piece on these no marks for some reason, they sound like absolute shithouses.

7 Likes

That Olymp derby looks tasty

glad the atmosphere was as good in the stadium as it seemed on telly. Was actually a bit emotional hearing the riazor blues again.

great article :blue_heart:

2 Likes

<3

8 Likes

that black windowed building on the left is the shittiest try hard bar in the world. think its called ‘Camden’ or something like that.

1 Like