⚽ Football in October: the toffees come unstuck

piss fucks

Sorry, shouldn’t have switched him for VVD

Whens the last time liverpool had an injury to a first team player? allison is out, but before that i cant remember anyone missing more than a couple of weeks since Ramos did Salah, and even that was at the end of the season.

no wonder they’re so shocked.

nb I don’t believe its just luck that means that other teams miss key players more often, and im not wholly convinced by the ‘lol cugat’ drugs rumours.

Aguero has been injury prone since his atletic days, for instance, kane gets flogged to breaking by every manager he has, arsenal basically have Dr. Nick in charge, man u only have 11 good players etc etc.

The inescapablility of Martin Keown

That’s shit mate

I feel like I’m in hell and he’s the demon assigned to me, breathing in my ear and constantly saying things which are both banal and inappropriate.

we’ve definitely had a good run with injuries in the last season or so but we have had a few; Oxlade-Chamberlain was out for ages with his knee, Keita was out for a while with a back problem, Salah as you mentioned, Mané has had a few little spells out, Lallana was out for ages just when he was on a great run of form, Fabinho had an injured spell last season, Matip had a lengthy spell out

so… probably about the same as most clubs

3 Likes

Can’t believe this

It’s like watching Mancini’s City this, except nowhere near as defensively disciplined.

Henderson missed a few months last season didnt he

1 Like

This City team’s absolutely finished. That’s the risk of the chief exec being the manager’s best mate, eh - too much loyalty to edge him towards the door.

Just ain’t fun any more. Whoever you support, whatever level, got to be fun, eh? Don’t even care if we lose, just can’t be arsed watching directionless, tepid football.

he was in and out with a recurring slight hamstring injury, used sparingly aye

Red card for Silky Ilkay RIP that I think…

Ref’s handed out at least two absurdly soft yellows so that evens out imo.

Harry Wilson scoring against a standard championship side

Missed the last 4 games with it, thought it was longer tbh

it was longer, he missed some games before the lockdown with it too

Hit from Tolisso

some good facts about Minamino here

didnt realise he was 25 and not their academy product

6 Likes