Football Kit: 2017/18 Edition

How many teams do they have to change shirts for, and how on earth is that acceptable for a match against, say, Hibs?

90% certain the only games that actually happen in Scotland are old firm derbies and they just make up teams and results for the other weeks of the season

2 Likes

They just run it through the FM2017 simulator.

It’s pretty ridiculous.

You need an away kit.
Why?
In case you look similar to the other team.
But we play in green. No-one else plays in green.
Some people do.
Alright then. What does it need to look like?
Just a contrast to the home kit. Any ideas?
…
Green.

2 Likes

Exactly. What’s wrong with blue?

4 Likes

Anthony Costa

“How much more green could this be and the answer is none more green”

Not much to say about it really, looks like a Wolves shirt. Better than last year’s effort with the pin stripe in it though.

Shame about the sponsor though - Something less evil like a gambling company would be better…

2 Likes

We sometimes change tops away to Kilmarnock (which this would be suitable for).

We’ll end up with a 3rd kit for Hibs probably (we’ve got a pink 3rd kit just now, don’t know if that’s getting changed). It’s all a money making exercise obviously, we might have a use for this in Europe maybe, I don’t know.

I couldn’t possibly take being in one of these kit launch photos seriously.

Why do I recognise the guy on the right? Did he used to play for Liverpool?

Yeah - Conor Coady. Was a Liverpool youth teamer and made a couple of senior appearances.

happy that we’re back to vertical stripes, home kit should never be anything else imo
could do without the horizontal bar on the chest. away kit could never match last season’s but i’m into the colours, same as the 2001 kit which i loved

7 Likes

those are nice. I like the completely made up manufacturer, too

4 Likes

Really like the new Liverpool Home shirt actually. the deeper red, the call back to the nicer kits of yore. Might actually get one.

Reading Kit is due to be announced the end of the month.

Last year they launched the new away kit in to space…

that’s last year’s kit you plonka.

That’s the one. How’s he doing now? He was one in a long line of ‘next big thing’ that was anything but.

Meh. Google is shite for this.

The new Forest kit is alright. Should give us the confidence to avoid relegation again.

6 Likes

Looks like a regen Robbie Keane.