Here we go again for 2020/21. Similar rules as the past few seasons, just trimmed down slightly. All games now Saturday 3pm kick-offs, and only FIVE games to predict each week, with an optional push-your-luck Scorer bonus game.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Each week I’ll post FIVE fixtures for the following Saturday, 3pm
- Simply predict the final score of each match
- Assign a “Wager” 1/2/3/4/5 to each match, using each number only once
- Points are scored as follows: If you get the result correct (home/away/draw) you’ll earn 1x Your Wager. If you get the score spot on, you’ll receive 3x Your Wager instead. No points deducted for incorrect predictions.
- You can join late, or miss a week(s), and you’ll be automatically assigned whatever the lowest points were scored that week.
- Make your predictions by replying to the weekly thread, however PMs also accepted if you prefer.
- Amendments accepted up until 3pm each Saturday, post or PM me.
OPTIONAL BONUS GAME:
- PM me a player from one of the five fixtures
- If they score (not an OG), you win +5 points
- If they fail to score, you lose -5 points
- If they score and they are a unique pick, you win +15 points instead.
- Multiple goals not counted, either they score or don’t
- If the Dubious Goals Malcolms change their mind about a goalscorer weeks later then tough titties. Whatever is on Sky/BBC when I check around 5pm ish stands.
Week 01 Fixtures:
- Crystal Palace v Southampton (PL)
- West Ham United v Newcastle United (PL)
- Derby County v Reading (CH)
- Rangers v Dundee United (SP)
- Eibar v Celta Vigo (LL)
Good luck all you King Tippers!