Football Predictions League
Week 01 Review [Thread]:
One week down, lots to go! 21 entrants, and eleven played the optional bonus game, though Danny Ings blew it for four of you. Kudos to a) my mum for googling “Crystal Palace forwards” and sending me a screenshot of the results and going “the first fella”, and to @Ynot who was the only player to score a maximum 15 by getting West Ham 0-2 Newcastle spot on for a Wager of 5.
Standings after Week 01:
Rules are in the Week 01 post, but will clarify a couple of questions raised:
- Bonus scorer game entirely optional, and can pick any player any week.
- If they don’t play (injury, suspension, unused sub, etc) then you still lose points.
- You can amend ANY predictions up until kick-off of the first match, either by reply or DM.
- Postponements or Abandonments we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
- Cup games (not picked any yet) will be the 90 minutes score, excluding ET and Penalties.
- Will try pick the day’s EPL fixtures then one decent farmers’ league match, but might go rogue.
Week 02 Fixtures:
Absolute load of guff in the Saturday 3pms, so these all play Sunday 20/09. Deadline is Noon.
- Southampton - Tottenham Hotspur (1200)
- Feyenoord - FC Twente (1330)
- Newcastle United - Brighton & Hove Albion (1400)
- Chelsea - Liverpool (1630)
- Leicester - Burnley (1900)
Copy/paste in a reply, add your scores and wagers where the kickoff time is in the brackets. Goalscorer predictions preferably by DM, but that’s up to you. I’ll spoiler mine with my scores for transparency. Remember it’s bonus points for a unique pick. Any questions or pointing out shambles, fire away.
New entrants are welcome, and will start on FOUR points.