Football Predictions Thread 2018/19

He’ll still need to start plenty of games though. As well as being an option behind the front 3.

No idea whether he’ll work hard enough but Klopp wouldn’t have signed him if he didn’t think he would.

CHAMPIONS: City
CL QUALIFIERS: Liverpool, United, Spurs.
RELEGATED: Huddersfield, Cardiff, Southampton
SURPRISE PACKAGES: Fulham, Palace, Wolves – all top half.
SURPRISE STRUGGLERS: Watford, Spurs (only for the opening month or two)

BEST SIGNINGS: Mahrez will be fab. I like the look of Seri, Fulham are going to have an awful lot of the ball this year.
WORST SIGNINGS: Fred. Also, from the little I’ve seen of Bernard… he looks pretty ordinary.
FIRST SACKING/DEPARTURE: Rafa may be gone before the first match. Hopefully Mou, probably whoever is Watford’s coach rn.
MANAGER OF THE YEAR: Pep
PLAYER OF THE YEAR: KDB
TOP SCORER: Salah
FA CUP: Liverpool
LEAGUE CUP: United
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Juventus
EUROPA LEAGUE: Chelsea

GENERAL BIG SHOUTS: Richarlison will bag about 10 goals and work his balls off. This will make him popular with Everton fans, but might not convince people he was worth such hefty fee. I actually though Spurs had a good window, not exactly a hot take, but they needed to not lose any of their stars and they didn’t. Arsenal and Chelsea should have enough to stay in the top 6, but it’ll be tight.

---- + IF YOU WANT:

LA LIGA: Atletico Madrid
SERIE A: Juventus
BUNDESLIGA: Bayern
LIGUE 1: PSG

CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER: Forest*
CHAMPIONSHIP 2ND + PLAYOFF WINNERS: Derby and Boro
LEAGUE ONE WINNER: Luton
LEAGUE ONE 2ND + PLAYOFF WINNERS: Sunderland and Barnsley
LEAGUE TWO WINNER: Notts County
LEAGUE TWO 2ND, 3RD + PLAYOFF WINNERS: Mansfield, MK Dons and Lincoln

*Leeds/sensible option

I forgot to say that all liverpool’s signings will be hits. Especially Alison, beautiful man.

I’m still sticking by my prediction.