Football shirt thread

Ipswich have been sheeran’d

2 Likes

Lol

Surely if you had all the big bags of cash that Sheeran has and you wanted to sponsor your team, you would give them the money and leave the shirt nice and blank instead of scrawling that shite all over it?

2 Likes

Why have you ruined it for me

It is giving the club additional exposure and likely revenue through replica kit sales to Sheeran fans that wouldn’t happen if he’d just gifted it.

Eg, the announcement of his sponsorship received way more likes/shares than anything the club has ever put out on socials before.

Not saying I wouldn’t prefer a blank shirt, but there’s a value to the club bigger than whatever he’s paying to sponsor. He’d previously been sponsoring a local girls grassroots team so it’s a bit of a step up

1 Like

Yeah good points, although could still have gone for something a bit less hideous.

I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for Ipswich as my elder brother randomly supports them. He decided to support them in 1978 on the eve of the FA cup final, aged 7, to annoy my other brother who was / is a big Arsenal fan.

1 Like

Much worse reasons out there to support a team… Some very hard times recently, but lots of optimism around the new owners so hopefully better times are ahead. Totally agree on the shirt… even leaving off the “tour” underneath would have been much better - it’s a really large splash eh?

3 Likes

Does your full username wrap around the back?

27 Likes

:smiley:

There’s a shirt sponsored by AGGP waiting for you if you sign up for a season of disappointment

1 Like

Iraq coming through with the goods

18 Likes

Great shirt. Great nickname.

9 Likes

Trinidad & Tobago!

4 Likes

I like this pride shirt from Forward Maddison. I didn’t know that was a team!

10 Likes

Not sure how jeans will hamper the players

3 Likes

New Ukraine for the euros. Outline of the country is a nice touch.

Badge looks a little low though.

6 Likes

had to pull the trigger on that Depor shirt I wanted as its gone down to 20 euros BUT with the caveat that you have to have a name and number printed on it (?!).

Went with ‘Valeron - 21’ as I couldn’t bear to have any of this year’s players on there.

• fine mate. completely fine
  • should have done something else

0 voters

3 Likes

Oh fuck off

should’ve gone with Chorizopasta - 69

11 Likes