Football shirt thread

as the owner of a body of ample, ample girth, I welcome the return to baggier kits. even the tight fit XXLs look cycling jersey lycra tight on me.

5 Likes

Never been that comfortable wearing football shirts as an adult. I mean, I’m into vintage shirts and that, but whenever I wear one I find myself asking if they’re really befitting of the 2011 Tameside Young Businessman of the Year (Trade Division).

4 Likes

I only wear them round the house

never wear them to games for some reason, but no problem wearing them to the gym or shops or whatever. i’d probably do it more if they weren’t so tight fitting.

will be buying that Hungary Away. can’t believe how much Adidas have stepped it up with all these new shirts, some of them are beautiful. also love the new logo, looks much better for some reason.

The single biggest regret I’ve got about being a larger gentleman is that I can’t wear those Kappa Italy shirts of about twenty years ago.

2 Likes

Definitely been a shift in how they’re perceived over the last couple of years. Think until recently it was very much looked down on outside of a game context (and obviously still is by some) and it’s become much more of a fashion thing than an allegiance thing (hence the ubiquity of psg gear).

They’re also just a good lightweight choice for hot weather.

1 Like

On the earlier Chinese reproduction chat, got these delivered today. The quality and fit are so much better than I was expecting.

8 Likes

The feets :grinning:

1 Like

It’s two feet with one slightly behind the other and not a multiple toed weird flipper thing, I swear.

3 Likes

You got a link for me?…

2 Likes

Also interested.

1 Like
2 Likes

Vasco are a stylish team.

13 Likes

Saw this for the first time today. Shit the bloody bed.

13 Likes

If these are real I’m buying the Spain one.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

11 Likes

That Argentina one is a bit snowflake Christmas jumpery. Very apt for the time of year.

1 Like

Don’t mind this atletico third

Apparently same template as the red England away

There you go then

Awful

Alright

2 Likes