Football shirt thread

It is, its a full nelson suplex.

But this is the mobile phone chip company

2 Likes

5 Likes

I actually think it’s much nicer than that Sau Paulo one, it’s just that it’s going to be ruined by United being dreadful in it

I see Chelsea have released an incredibly pointless pair of blanked out shirts.

If the original you’re blanking out barely had any ‘design’ or notable features in it beyond the sponsor, what’s the point? Just looks like a plain black and white shirt.

Also, they’ve missed this trend by a good 3 years.

4 Likes

They’ve re-used a 00s Missy Elliott video set for the background

4 Likes

I’ll have you know this is only the latest in a line of behind the zeitgeist-chasing blackout kits, being doing them for years. I’ve always assumed the twist-on-retro kits thing was a response to how good and readily available Chinese knock offs of 90s kits had become, a way to claw back some revenue.

I am mostly perplexed by why they’ve still got the Autoglass logo on.

6 Likes

New arsenal then.

Pretty nice this -like the blue stripes, much better than that tacky gold look. Long sleeve version is fun too.

0 voters
1 Like

The back of the shorts tho

5 Likes

Still think the big cannon looks a bit shit

3 Likes

Vote amended downwards because of this.

1 Like

Not a fan of the curves around the collarbones - reminds me a bit of the really awful Nike template from the last couple of years

VISIT RWANDA

that’s clean af, very nice

Loses about 3 points because of the white side panels.

‘Visit Rwanda’ is the most cursed of sponsors too, subliminal messaging by the government

2 Likes

Whether you want to or not

2 Likes

The visist Rwanda sponsorship still feels so tonedeaf given the negative connotations that come to mind when you hear Rwanda. But at least itll be enough of a distraction to ignore the hideous shorts - think the shirt looks sharp though

So a pretty shirt thats nice to look at but fumbles it at the finish - a fitting kit for Aresnal fc

3 Likes

Nice new bologna shirt here. Haven’t tried anything silly, just well executed with a sponsor that actually improves the shirt.

13 Likes

The main sponsor is dairy and cheese producer which is what I want on an Italian football shirt.

12 Likes

can’t unsee it

17 Likes