Football shirt thread

What an absolute shit show of a sponsor

2 Likes

Sold out! :open_mouth:

Napoli is quite restrained compared to their recent lairy kits. Quite nice though, think they’ve toned down the shade of blue a bit too?

8 Likes

They’ll restock it surely? Printing money with that one.

Got some of those fake kits from off of the internet and opted for two ‘mystery kits’ which sounded very exciting.

I got one of the BAYER company, and this was the other

Royally fucked

5 Likes

MERT | Welcome to Tottenham 2024 | Skills | Posts | Bants (HD)

12 Likes

Yeah I assume so, just impressed at the reception stuff like that gets (though I am the prime demographic for why things are this way)

Ipswich back in the prem

1 Like

Forest havent released their actual kits yet, but i do really like their training kit this season

2 Likes

One set of stripes wasn’t enough for Aberdeen.

10 Likes

I like the red detail in the Umbro in the home shirt

1 Like

Early Dortmund draft needed work

That’s the one thing being questioned by the fanbase :grinning:

1 Like

Not quite shirts, but related: Cambridge are having a whole visual identity overhaul (they revealed a new crest last year which people hated and back tracked on it), they’ve now released three new potential directions for feedback:

https://www.cambridgeunited.com/crest

Really interesting to hear where the inspiration comes from for this stuff, things I’d never notice or think about. Think they all have their own strengths, and all better than the horrible black and white football one they have now.

Not number 3 makes me think of Oxford University funnily enough. Wish more clubs would do this sort of thing when it comes to crests.

Fun! 1 is too derivative of inter (well before they simplified theirs and made it worse), 2 is smart and probably the best choice, but 3 is the most fun - looks like a pop up book! Doesn’t really need the surrounding shield though.

This occasionally goes viral here in Brazil, where “cu” means “asshole”

23 Likes

That is a fantastic bit of trivia

8 Likes

Not bad, not bad at all

10 Likes

We done this Guy Fieri monstrosity/amazing one. No inbetween on the fence allowed on this

Basel home

6 Likes