Football Thread: 07/11 - 18/11

LLLLLLananana finally showing some form, huh.

Clive absolutely gutted the keeper wasn’t sent off after vardy fluffs a chance in a friendly.

Vardy taking on Rooneys lumbering elephant role perfectly so far

“That should have been at least a yellow for Vardy. Chris?”

“Who have Leicester got on the weekend?”

<3 Waddle.

Dont think anyone has. No one gives a fuck.

3 Likes

his time managing boro was less of a disaster than I remember it being, had one decent season at least.
still did pretty badly there and gives off major steve mclaren mk. 2 vibes

Think it’s definite he’ll be made the manager

I have a friend who works for the FA. She says he is a “really polite gentleman”. Holds a decent conversation, brings in baked goods. Bit of a dream boat.

I can remember her telling a story that involved him walking into a revolving door in front of a few of the staff and then having the good sense to laugh about it rather than be all “you saw nothing, plebs!!!”

I know it’s been said before, but if they insist on going for an English manager, what other options are there realistically? They’ve either been tried before, are relatively inexperienced (e.g. Howe), or are Harry Redknapp.

Wembley sounds like the ideal home exhibition.

I think it is sensible to appoint a manager who (without being rude to Southgate) more realistically reflects the level of the current England football team. Seems pragmatic, willing to learn and grow and a pretty decent guy. I’m all for it.

2 Likes

reckon it’d end badly with any english manager but dyche is currently the most competent
howe would be more interesting though

Oh God fuck putting the bouncer in charge. Man’s got a chip on his shoulder every bit as big as Allardicio’s.

2 Likes

Baffled as to why Hart didn’t try and ‘Nantucket-Bob-sleigh’ the ball up the left side of the pitch then. 1910 football.

…Alladyce?

1 Like

What could possibly go wrong?

That celebration can fuck itself

100%

1 Like

spain care about this so little they should be banned from the WC for agreeing to even play it - what is the point ffs