Football Thread: 07/11 - 18/11

It arguably was from his point of view.

Carl really hasn’t had his luck with injuries

A bit of an eejit may be the biggest understatement ever !

1 Like

Anyone watching Brazil Argentina? A few tasty challenges and neat touches.

Brazil should win this, right?

1 Like

Argentina’s back four is Zabaleta, Otamendi, Funes Mori and a bloke called Mas. They might not win, but if they can’t score they may as well disband the country.

Funes Mori has usually looked good for them. Weirdly so does Rojo, when he’s been picked. Maybe due to diving in not always resulting in a booking. I mean Fernandinho should be off for two cut and dry yellows.

Nice to watch a game in my timezone for once, guilt free beer!

A terabyte of jaw dropping brilliance!

Been a good game. Hoping Argentina win. Would be a real pity if they lost out on the world cup.

I enjoyed getting on TV that time Norwich won there on the last day of the season a few years ago

Funes Mori has been pretty shit tbf… I take it all back. The Argentine coach has to be on his last legs. They’ve been atrocious. Brazil have been compact hit on the break well and won all the individual battles. Argentina lined up with a really English looking 4-4-1-1 - Yuck.

Amazing how fluid and dangerous Brazil look when they actually have a proper coach in charge

1 Like

Well the best seats are almost always at the bottom of the second tier infact being right next to the pitch is isnt great if you are at one of the ends. Cant see what the fuck is going on on the other side of the pitch. So im not sure ‘pitch side’ will solve much or is the issue. Plenty away ends give the fans a few lines of seating. Allowing them a variety of seats. Honestly normally I would much rather be up in the gods than pitch side restricted views aside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Mm7cG2gvI

Smalling out for a month. Really thought Jose would help ease our endless injury problems.

Predictions for tonights scotland/england game?!:
Im sticking with my england 2 scotland 5 prediction

good stuff Songs, if it all goes tits up i’ll be sure to get you a couple of beers next time you’re up :slight_smile:

1 Like

SCOTLAND SCOOOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOOOOTLAND SCOTLAND SCOTLAND!!! (3-0 England)

2 Likes

1-0, Rooney to score.

3 Likes

NO SCOTTISH FOOTBALL CHAT

Ffs guys, if we break the rules just because they’re playing England than what’s the point of even having the rule?

1 Like