Football thread - Magic of the Cup 3rd round edition 🏆⚽️

My grandad was a Millwall fan, he was a lovely man. No idea how my dad starting supporting Palace.

just dunno where they come from, man. more train journeys full of Millwall fans than I can count, lived near the Den for years - if that was the only context of the club I’d have thought they were all absolute perfect angels.

1 Like

very funny goal tbf

3 Likes

Butland is no Guiata.

why are there a load of matches on now but only one on tv?

2 Likes

Free-for-all with all the international broadcasting rights for FA Cup games I think

2 Likes

Anyone tried HUSKI CHOCOLATE ?

1 Like

Hopefully not huskies

1 Like

How is it in any way helping the FA Cup to have Bristol City vs Fulham or Burnely vs Huddersfield as lunchtime kick-offs? Crowds are shite for cup games anyway, don’t give people an excuse to stay away.

3 Likes

Bermondsey and Rotherhithe, where I lived for years, is where all the proper boys hang out

@futilityofendeavour can’t even really be for the international tv markets either, no one in Malaysia is gonna give a toss about mansfield…
…Unless they are betting on it.

timing!

3 Likes

“that was a smelly one”

:laughing:

1 Like

Joachim Andersen is ridiculously fine. There I said it.

Used to work with a Millwall fan and he was absolutely sound. Really nice bloke. Absolutely would not associate him with Millwall Values.

this palace side really starting to show vieira’s style is rubbing off on them #wigs

Was meant to be watching the mighty Harriers vs Reading but my brother has covid.

Game postponed and now I have to go on a Tuesday night. Hope it’s in April

woof, lovely goal that

1 Like

I’d argue, officially, Millwall values are quite community spirit based

Shut the fuck up about VAR you cunt