Football Thread Spin-off: 20/21 kit season is here!

Hendon have gone 80s hummel chic.

13 Likes

Big fan of this.

3 Likes

ours haven’t been announced yet but my fingers are crossed for a modern retelling of this beaut

4 Likes

actually we should just play in this from now on

4 Likes

about time we all agreed that sponsors just make a shirt. either it’s a classic, i.e. leicester and walkers or it doesn’t really feature much, if at all.

this is my favourite ever city shirt, i put it down 50% to it being a beaut, 50%, 50% to the sponsor placement

that leicester one just wouldn’t look the same with a betting logo on the front

2 Likes

Agreed.

It’s why Liverpool had great kits from the 70s through to the season before Standard Chartered took over, and never since

1 Like

which in turn made me remember this monstrosity

JAKO?

TOPPS TILES?

got relegated to the third tier in that piece of shit, lowest we’ve ever been

upsetting to even look at

the fuck is Jako?

4 Likes

some shirts just scream out leauge one. dress for the job you want is a thing for football kits too.

8 Likes

I really despise that badge with absolutely every fibre of my being in 1st world problems that badge is my fucking problem the only saving grace is that it was cheaper than the fucking dark blue home kit that we had in 2013.

1 Like

Oh yes.

1 Like

oh my

13 Likes

That is just lovely.

1 Like

@Kallgeese - there’s gonna be a couple of Fender sponsored Hendon shirts going on auction today or tomorrow - let me know if you want the link to have a look.

Oh yes! Please!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh, this one has annoyed me. So much potential but im just not fussed. No stripes on the sleeves or back has ruined it for me. I di seem to be very much im the minority though if Twitter is anything to go by

1 Like

Yeah just noticed the sleeves, not as good without them. I’m liking the fit of the home one btw, mainly because of the collar.

Yeah loving the home one but atarting to realise i might actually be larger than a large these days! Its pretty snug!

1 Like

XXL is just about right for me. Did you see that some absolute heroes off here sent me the Rotolok retro top? It’s as beautiful now as it was then.

What’s our home colours?
“Green and white, boss”
So what shall we have to avoid a clash?
“White and green!”
Perfect.

2 Likes