Footie (20/03/2017 - 31/03/2017)

Oh, and Kane should be captain and we should play 3-4-3 with all the spurs lads in the starting line-up when everyone’s fit

We should be building the team around Spurs in general innit.

Whichever team has the best core of English players should be the focus of the side, doesn’t matter if that means dropping “better” players, it’s far more beneficial to have players who know each other’s games than it is to have an assortment of stars innit.

Reckon we’ll draw with Germany, though. They can’t be particularly arsed and it’s usually around now that England get a fluke result which sadistically reignites a bit of interest.

Comfortable but not massive deutsch win, I reckon. 2-1 or something

I reckon there’d be room for Dier in there

we need to find a breaker central mid really. Think Wanyama and Dembele are really hard for us to replicate internationally, Henderson and dunno, innit.
Other than that it’s Stones + Cahill for the belgian CBs, Hart for Hugo and Raheem for Eriksen

Dier does that job alright innit.

But then who’s the third centre back (please don’t jokingly suggest a Manchester United footballer)

Jake Livermore’s in the squad?! bleak.

what about all the young lads on loan or coming through academies at teams outside the Prem, those ones who always seemed to be linked with the squids?

do you reckon we might actually see some depth as they come through, or will they just waste away without getting their chances? turn out to be overhyped? turn out to be good, but not as good as their contemporaries abroad? wilt in the cruel glare of the stupidly demanding Great Escape Brexit Sun Newspaper twat brigade?

really hope teams from the continent start to poach our kids. best thing for English football, I reckon.

Would’ve much preferred Tom Davies in the squad over Livermore. What are you going to learn about him? he’s just going to come along, sit on the bench then go back to Hull (hopefully) never to be seen again innit

Tom Davies is probably already a better footballer than Livermore’s ever been, too

yeah, Tom Davies! fuck. already a better player than Livermore.

Don’t need one

---------Hart-Dog ---------
Walker, Cahill, Stones, Rose
---------- Dier ----------
--------Alli, Winks ----------
Sterling ------------- Lallana
--------- Kane ----------

under Brexit that would be a BANNED ACT

Would definitely be better off taking Tom Davies to the Tournoi!

He plays for West Brom these days. I know, me neither.

this thread is already bringing us together.

really? :anguished: please elaborate. I mean, I’m not surprised, but… yeah, go on?

Only the half-dozen weak links in that there team…