For the FAO of Manchester MME elite

any of you lot in the Northern quarter tomorrow/ saturday and fancy doing me a tiny favour?

Friday Selfies

what is it?

oh im working on saturday, i can’t sorry

it’s gonna sound really silly but I have tracks out on 2 different 12"s from tomorrow & Piccadily Records is one of the few shops that seems to be stocking both

basically I just want a pic of them in situ

sorry chief, I’m working from WFH tomorrow

I can do it on Saturday, I reckon!

that would be great if you’re passing by - don’t need to make a special trip or owt

:slight_smile:

If I’m in town on Sunday (which admittedl yis unlikely) ill do this for you :slight_smile:

I should be, yeah. could always ask a (trusted) friend, too. think all my pals have steady hands and a great eye for a good shot.

& @incandenza

sweet lads, it’s these two

https://www.piccadillyrecords.com/counter/product.php?pid=120784

https://www.piccadillyrecords.com/counter/search.php?search=Intergraded&label=1

might be in town on sat, if i am, i will

lol Piccadilly will be wondering what’s going on with everyone :9

although idk where that midland ep would be, the enormous range of various dance music sub genre racks intimidate me so i go and look at the drone cds instead

can’t really help you with that I’m afraid. Stick it in the front window maybe?

there’s a good lad

we should create a buzz by standing around talking about that Body in the Thames that everybody’s been dropping in their sets

Make sure it’s a moody selfie

Do it

theyve chatted to me about cool stuff in there before, they know i know whats up (in my head they know)

u got the look. they see you and they know you know what’s up.

not sure I have the look, but I deffo have the chat. I know all the bands.

(fuck what if I don’t know all the bands anymore oh no)

last time i was in there the two of them behind the counter were talking about what was playing and going oh man that drummer is so tight! and i asked them what it was and they told me and i went that drumming man! and they were like no kidding! it was nice