For those who wanted a colouring book

Ordered. I’ve decided to give it to my niece for her Birthday. She wants cash as she is saving up for something big, but I hate just giving cash. So i’ll stick the cash in this and wrap it up.

1 Like

Thanks! You ordered literally a minute after I’d left for today’s post office run, so I’ll send it tomorrow.

Sent out the first orders today in sparkly gold envelopes.

Brilliant :smiley:

This looks so great. Will get one on order :grinning:

1 Like

do the crayons come with the book? embarrassing myself here, but I don’t own a set of crayons :confused:

Yes, you do indeed get a free packet of crayons. The sort they give children to colour in placemats at moderately priced restaurants.

1 Like

shit, I just discovered the stamp patches. gonna put in an order soon.

1 Like

Sure you’re not in the market for 150m or so of 1970s jacquard trim?

I bet Dougal loves colouring. And dot to dot, even if it’s a bit tricky for him.

Looks really good, have ordered a couple. :smile::+1:

1 Like

One for each hand?

MAYBE I AM. I DONT KNOW WHAT ANY OF THOSE WORDS MENA, I JUST DON’T KNOW ANYMORE! :frowning:

fuck edit post not being a thing.

You are definitely striking me here as a man who needs 150m of ribbon in assorted floral patterns at £3.50 per metre.

1 Like

Yup. Colouring in stereo.

1 Like

what benefits do 150m of 1970s jacquard trim have, order say 150m of gold plated jacquard trim? which I could also afford.

1 Like

What can you not do with hundreds of metres of this stuff in various different colour schemes?
(Basically my nan seemed to have bought this stuff in bulk in the 70s. I found it while clearing out her house last Xmas, and have slowly been selling it by the metre since)

1 Like

Love these! Bought two. One for me and one for my Granddad who’s been a bit down in the dumps recently so much so that he’s stopped drawing - hopefully some therapeutic colouring will kick start his artistic mojo :grinning:

2 Likes