Forever delayed - the rolling Post Rock thread.

Didn’t think there’d be any other fans on here (unfortunately)

I do backing vocals on one of the tracks on their album

2 Likes

I remember you saying that :slight_smile: It’s such a joy of an album. I just wish they’d release another.

1 Like

They’re practicing and recording at the minute. The singer has loads of songs ready to go. So hopefully there’ll be new stuff soon.

3 Likes

I once won a Rockaway Beach contest with Eyre Llew used in the promotion.
The prize was tickets to Rockaway Beach and a Telecaster from the same company that provided Eyre Llew their gear.
I only found out like a week before RB was on and couldnt get work off never mind arrange travel etc. Also, I never got the guitar.
Ah well.

That sucks.

Yep.

1 Like

If people don’t know Eyre Llew, try this song. Perfect post rock for a frosty day.

It might even have a DiSer on backing vocals.

4 Likes

Love this! Just incredibly beautiful and perfect for todays weather. Is the Sam Hempton listed in the band the same guy who played in the first couple of six by seven albums. Those first two albums hold such a special place in my heart and I never loved anything they did as much after he departed.
Just about to buy a couple of eyre llew cds after hearing that. Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Sadly the eyre llew shop doesn’t seem to be working though! Gutted!

Thanks for the VLMV recommendation. Loving this. Sounds very much like the Mote Of Dust albums that Craig B topped his amazing music life with.

Sam Heaton? Not sure. Also if you’re interested in buying I can put you in touch with him. I’m sure there’s copies left

Reckon I’ve mixed up hempton and heaton then! Whoops.
Yes I’d love to buy a copy so that would be great. Thanks

Sweet. Waiting for a reply, will message you when I get one

Many thanks. Much appreciated

I’ve always thought Grails are very underated

1 Like

Feels good to finally say it out loud

2 Likes

Worlds end girlfriend doing a live stream in nine minutes if you want some glitchy post rock with incredible visuals

2 Likes

Arty old school post rock from Leeds

It’s already been posted on the festival thread, but this line-up is stacked with top-quality post-rock.

1 Like

A.A. Williams just got added.