Forgot that 'ready to eat' avocado isn't remotely ready to eat

Fucking cunts

Don’t buy avocados from a supermarket. Ever.

Sainsbury’s ones are usually fine.

I know Lifehacks and all that are bullshit but I’ve found this tip pretty reliable:

those ripe and ready ones are usually two in a sealed pack so you can’t really get a good feel. worth paying extra for individual ones imo.

(n.b. did not read article)

Barleysugar is FURIOUS with these simple Avocado tricks that h_y_g knew. #6 had me SPEECHLESS.

The tip is to peel the stem off.

If it doesn’t come easily - not ripe
If it’s green underneath - good to go
If it’s brown underneath - past its best (but lets be honest, you’re still going to eat it, unless it has those weird stringy bits in it).

then i stand by my point!

You could easily knock a stem off in a two pack. Whether or not that is morally acceptable I leave to you a your god.

you start off by picking avocado stems and what next. walking around a supermarket eating grapes you haven’t paid for? no thank you.

abandon all hope ye who enter here

Realised it wasn’t even unripe. Was just hard from being in the fridge hahahahahahaha

Avocado is disgusting and makes me feel sick anyway :relaxed:

I’d say at least 50% of Avocados I get are either mouldy, or never ripen, or suggest theyre ripe but the FLESH is pale and disgusting. I just can’t take the emotional roller coaster of avocados. I won’t be a victim of their lies anymore

I’ve realised I just can’t eat them. Make me feel nauseous as fuck.

This also explains why I get stomach ache after eating burritos sometimes - the guacamole that often comes with it e.g. Wetherspoons thanks for reading

Never bought an avocado :avocado:

do I get a dubious badge of honour for this?

Yeah, two measly, stinking grapes. (Watched this episode yesterday)

oh my God I feel horrendous help me

how am I allergic to the healthiest food in the world