Forgotten

They should make PINs PIWs instead

Look at Shrewbie and me

1 Like

This bloody country

1 Like

Either that or they should normalise using the full number to remember it instead of the individual digits.

ā€œMy PIN is three thousand four hundred and twelveā€ - That way itā€™s only one number to remember instead of four

2 Likes

The name of that guy. You know the one, He was in that thing with that woman.

New character: Man who always forgets what farting is. Basically the concept is this guy is going about his business as normal but when he farts heā€™s like ā€œwait, what the fuck was that!?ā€ because he never remembers doing it

2 Likes

I love that phrase

canā€™t remember

Was it something to do with that time whereā€¦ Fuck! Itā€™s goneā€¦

Iā€™m a very forgetful person, probably average before I started doing things that actively erase long term memory and now Iā€™m fast approaching goldfish.

Itā€™s quite nice in a way, what you donā€™t remember canā€™t hurt you! Until itā€™s an oven thatā€™s been on all week.

1 Like

Few deep breaths?

1 Like

I think I have done damage to my memory by undergoing a period of two years or so of relying on over the counter 50mg Nytol tablets every night for my sleep.

1 Like

I think heading footballs is also not great but it sure is fun.

Yeah, that is also a harmful activity for memory. However I am ā€œshit in the airā€ so not really much of an issue for me

1 Like

Itā€™s actually Stephen Fry tells fibs. You canā€™t tell it from that but I can.

Itā€™s a mnemonic :smiley:

1 Like

Ah yeah. Cool.

mnemonic doesnā€™t look like a real word does it

I can spell Johnny Mnemonic, Iā€™ll just have to remember is as that. Does that have a word?