Former DiS Poster, now MP, having their posts made public

I more meant that there are far better people than me for that sort of thing.

But having every stupid post made on a message forum between the age of 19 and 27 (and I guess 31 now) made public would worry a lot of people. I have no doubt I said some stupid shit that I have forgotten and would cringe myself to death if I had to read the worst of them all in the media.

1 Like

I imagine the creeping on women wouldn’t go down too well either.

1 Like

Brainlove said he was a ‘usual suspect’ in Jan 2005

Sounds like a prick tbh tbf…

2 Likes

Depends what you’d call ‘creeping’. I am certain there’s lots of be embarrassed by on that front that I would never think of saying now but I’d be deeply ashamed if I read anything disrespectful. We all like to think that we are so good and wise but if anyone could compile a short presentation of the five worst things we had ever said we’d probably all look like monsters.

yeah, you probably want to stop there before there’s worms everywhere

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure one of my first couple of dozen posts on here was telling CG that I hoped he was subject to waterboarding if he thought it was so great in a thread where he was going on about how good “enhanced interrogation” was.

I’m in equal parts ashamed and delighted that I got his mark so quickly.

Back on the subject @_em brings up, better to just accept and own your past rather than argue the toss over the word “creeping”.

6 Likes

Dig up, stupid.

3 Likes

I think they’ve all been deleted. I am morbidly curious though - like it would be useful to learn from past mistakes and youthful stupidity, and where I’ve changed and where I still would like (need) to grow.

I just feel for this MP, although recent events suggest he is not much changed. The French are big on this stuff - le droit d’oubli

It’s perfectly possible to be an arsehole at 19 and v pleasant at 30.

This is all just totally pointless shite

9 Likes

18 Likes

6 Likes

I think I remember him. His photo definitely looks familiar.

the guido investigation font is very Sunday Sport-esque

6 Likes

Having had a quick look at his site he seems to have have had it out for Jared for awhile so must be like finally breaking open the pinata.

What, every dis thread ever? Hopefully they get to my underground horses one, I liked that.

15 Likes

Crazy, depressing and uplifting all at the same time.

4 Likes

quite exciting to think that Guido is as we speak wading through all our old lunch threads from 2008.

25 Likes

I feel for the poor researcher who got stuck with trying to make sense of Ricky Otto.

11 Likes

Hahaha - dragging it out like it’s the expense scandal or something.

JARED THINKS U2 ARE BLAND BOLLOCKS

JARED THINKS WRIGHTLEW ACTUALLY MEANT OASIS’S SECOND ALBUM

CALLOUS JARED SAID “^this” TO A RANKING OF WEEZER ALBUMS

17 Likes