Formerly ubiquitous fashions you haven't seen in a while

I observed this when I moved back to the south east a few years ago. No idea why it’s so popular here.

Yeah, Superdry is everywhere. Extremely popular suburban label. Football grounds are full of it.

I’ve got a bit of Superdry gear myself.

I usually find T shirts are either a bit too baggy, or slightly too tight but theirs seem to fit perfectly in fairness.

Dunno what the beef with it is on here tbh.

chains on baggy jeans

White jeans.

Until very recently when I saw a guy, a little younger than my middle aged years, march off the train and through the ticket barriers at Euston Station (platforms 8-11) in crisp white skinny (or at least snug fitting) denim.

Perhaps the greatest thing about his overall look, though, was his full on Billy-Ray Cyrus mid-back length curly mullet.

I think I could get on board with some white denim again

snazzy

@AllOfThemWitches used the word snazzy on here yesterday and I liked it

1 Like

Uggs.

Do we have to have seen them recently? Because I haven’t seen pedal pushers any time recently and I am really fucking glad about that. Grim.

This is now the cycling thread.

a nursery mum yesterday used the term ‘sponds’ to refer to money. I ripped the piss out of her for being probably the last person alive still thinking ‘spondulicks’ was acceptable slang :smiley:

1 Like

Oh god.

Kappa tracksuits have to come back, surely. Tucked into socks with Reebok classics daps for the full look.

What’s everyone’s go to fashionable outfit these days? Turned up skinny jeans with boots? Chunky jumper, scarf and Barbour? All black everything with a pastel full length coat? Crisp trackie and a pair of yeezys? Oxfords, flannels and a blazer?

Had to sell your Thrasher hoodies because you don’t skate and someone called you out?

Has Jeans & Sheux mockery made you afraid to leave the house?

Do you still insist that you wear “what’s most comfortable” despite that fact that you insist on keeping your hoodie on when you get too hot because the t-shirt underneath is too lame to be seen in public?

n/a

Surprised no-one’s mentioned shellsuits yet.

2 Likes