Four finger kit kats are the same price as a kit kat chunky in my local shop

Kit Kat 4 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar 41.5G

Kit Kat Chunky Bar 40G

Not so “chunky” now is it?

7 Likes

5 Likes

4 finger then. All about price per gram, everyone knows that.

3 Likes

Also there’s probably a larger surface area and therefore more chocolate but I can’t confirm this. Edit: And the chunky chocolate seems thicker so this might be bollox

1 Like

Had a standard issue 2 finger KK recently. Solid chocolate, no wafer.

If you want the REALLY nerdy details, apparently the chunky used to be a WHOPPING 48G and they’ve conned us all by reducing it and making us think it’s the big’un. Probably something to do with Brexit idk.

That’s not standard issue, m8.

Had a standard issue 2 finger KK recently but with solid chocolate, no wafer.

People preferring a chunky kitkat over the 4 finger is a perfect indicator as to why we’re fucked as a nation.

6 Likes

Sad

what do you do with the kit-kat once you’ve created this chocolate fleshmitten?

How have they not done a limited edition 4-finger Chunky?

I’d buy that.

The ratios are totally different on the Chunky vs the fingers.

ftfy

chunky kit kats are awful, something really off with the ratio of chocolate to wafer

4 Likes

the best thing about kitkats (chunky or otherwise) is feeling that you’ve somehow beaten the system when you get a solid chocolate one, despite this kind of being the opposite of what you paid for and if you just wanted plain chocolate you would’ve just bought a dairy milk or whatever

4 Likes

bite off both ends and sook your tea through it

• of course
  • WITH A FUCKIN CHUNKY YAAS

0 voters

1 Like

Eating a two-finger Kitkat by chomping on both fingers, rather than splitting them apart and consuming separately, feels weirdly decadent and subversive.

It’s possible that I should get out more.

2 Likes

oh my!

ah shit. Theo help!

3 Likes