Four naan, Jeremy?

I’m a big fan of a Shampan.

There are 2 within a couple of miles of home called ‘Balti 2000’ (one of which is where we usually order takeaways from, the other is awful). According to Google there are another two fairly close by too.

As far as I can tell they aren’t a ‘chain’ - Seems really weird that there are 4 pretty close to each other that all have the same (quite shit) name.

let’s all meet up in Balti 2000

4 Likes

That always runs through my head whenever I drive past the shit one/order from the good one.

London’s tastiest naan can be purchased at Baban’s Naan (formerly Bakhtiar’s Naan) on Blackstock Road.

Fresh from the oven, 3 for £1.

2 Likes

There is a place called Cummin Up near me, does that count?

Is it an Indian restaurant or a massage parlour?

2 Likes

1 Like

Definitely a massage parlour.

2 Likes

So, a threesome? That’ll be nice.

1 Like

Hold your horses honey, I’ve got coupons for the Pringles.

Going for one tomorrow. Delhi Grill, Chapel Market. Mate reckons it’s the best Indian in London so it better be good.

Take a good, hard look at her. What do you see? What do you actually see in her, compared to, say, a supermodel like Gisele? Or any of the other supermodels?

2 Likes

I have never understood gaylord used as a insult (putting aside the homophobic side for a minute) surely its better to be lord of the gays than just gay? you have some rank at least.

Where I lived in Stoke for uni, there was a naan bakery more or less across the street. Think that was like 3 or 4 for a quid and they were so good.

Saffron is popular too

1 Like

there is a Cummin Up in Brighton too - same sign design and everything, Had no idea it was a chain.

It’s not that great

My wife wanted me to email Dishoom the that day so that we could get a free bacon naan roll. I didn’t think it was worth the effort and she got quite upset. That’s all I’ve got guys.

New Cross? Best patties ever

1 Like

It is, I haven’t been there though, will have to try them based on that!