Four Tet

Actually can’t remember how long it’s been since I saw him, maybe Ringer tour? Very excited for tonight.

3 Likes

That was sensational.

5 Likes

Mad angry at the station closing the entrance though. Utter wanker behaviour

Ran out hearts out and made the last fast train, just.

We were outside the main lights, but the surround sound bits kept it so very immersive less twinkling than I’d fear, particularly for my BiL, who is into very hard techo and hasn’t been out in maybe 20 years.

1 Like

Might listen to Rounds sometime

3 Likes

Up there with Pop 2 as Desert Island Disk material, imo

1 Like

Theres a set up on bbc sounds live from primavera. Not one for the heads… it’s great obviously.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Squidsoup, who do the visuals for all his shows, have an audiovisual exhibition thing in Bristol. Friend took the kids last week, said it was really cool have booked in for mine later in the month.

3 Likes

Been meaning to book this for ages, thanks for the nudge!

1 Like

Anyone going the Finsbury Park thing on Saturday? My London host has just got diagnosed with covid so might have a couple of spares if we can’t sort it out!

7 Likes

That’s lovely - the bit about remixing a Taylor Swift song for his daughter made me a little teary!. I’ve not really followed him for the last couple of years so I had no idea he’d got so big*

* not a joke on his height. He is incredibly tall from what I remember.

1 Like

“I did Coachella and the next gig was a three-and-a-half-hour set at my daughter’s 13th birthday party to 20 teenage girls, who I felt looked at me deeply unimpressed the whole time.”

:smiley:

20 Likes
Didn't know his sister managed Shania Twain, that explains this

6 Likes

That don’t impress me much

26 Likes

Yeah I thought it was all great, refreshing that he’s just having a nice time and not caring about much else.

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s ended up in a version of musician heaven tbh

3 Likes

Also I think karass has been my fav Vonnegut concept since I first read it, so that was lovely to see as well

3 Likes