FPL 22/23

I’m definitely gonna captain Rashford I reckon.

1 Like

I think it’s definitely only a commitment worth making after both United’s cup games to see whether there’s any injuries or rescheduling to consider

Lingard is due a streak, MGW might be out injured.

Threw a wild card out there in an attempt to make a go of the second half of the season and get something out of the double GWs.

Might put the bench boost on soon while I’ve got 4 subs who’ll likely play too.

Reece James getting subbed off at 59:30 yesterday was incredibly annoying.

Got so focussed on what to do about Cancelo that I forgot about my captaincy choice. Still have Haaland when Rashford is on a double game week :sob:

Really tempted to bring in Mitoma but want to wait one more game. I’ve only seen his recent goals so not sure how good he is generally, but seems like he could be a must have. Probably the best choice to swap in for Almiron?

1 Like

Mad The Rock GIF

4 Likes

Has there been an issue with hacking again this weekend? Been locked out and apparently the log in details I’ve been using for years are now incorrect.

Triple captaining Rashford has worked well… so far.

My wild card has done well so far (78) but reckon I might ultimately have been better triple captaining Rashford and wild carding after.

Haaland might also score high as triple captain next GW, but fixtures against Arsenal and Villa don’t inspire that much confidence for some reason

1 Like

Are City likely to have another DGW against shitter opposition?

Still keeping that triple cap for a Forest double.

Pleased with 93 points considering I didnt use the triple captain

My 108 with a triple captain doesn’t seem as impressive now. THANKS.

1 Like

Into the top 50 of the DiS league for the first time, though. Small wins.

1 Like

I’m just smug that two of my ‘differentials’ actually paid off for once! No Mitoma either

Shit week comparatively. Probably shouldn’t keep saving my TC, or benching Tim Ream.

Didn’t realise everyone has Kepa now.

I don’t. I keep forgetting to put him in. I think in the back of my mind he’s still awful. I’m sticking in a couple of their defenders soon

very torn whether to take a point hit and get Martinelli out for Odegaard

I got 108 without :sunglasses:

1 Like