FPL (Fantasy Premier League) 2020/21 ⚽

It is strange how players can take part. Suppose its a form of betting in a way

3 Likes

gundo’s definitely gonna be rested
i’ve got 3 city players but reckon they’ll only play 1 game each. hopefully at least means they’ll all play twice next gameweek

1 Like

I was thinking this the other day - they’re not allowed to bet on any football at all but the league are quite happy for them to adjust their squads in FPL based on insider information, which might win them a load of money.

1 Like

If these players have had bets and that taken away from them, they may well use FPL as their substitute and stick huge wagers on their leagues. Its a huge stretch but imagine if on the last day of the season, a comfortably mid table team were facing a side in a relegation battle. If the keeper for the mid table team had a FPL game and had triple captained the other sides striker and they win, big questions would be asked

1 Like

How would people feel if we switched to an nfl fantasy system where you can tinker right up until the kickoff of each game?

As much as I would prefer that, I think the not knowing who is playing does enhance the game, as loathe as I am to say it

2 Likes

Would much prefer. Fantasy nfl is so much better.

1 Like

changed my captain about 6 times. Will end up going for the wrong option

Used the bench boost on this

3 Likes

oooooof

1 Like

Kind of regretting it now to be honest looking at how many points they might get. Anything my Leeds players get go against my Villa defender

Cancelo DROPPED

up the toffees!

1 Like

Bugger

missed the deadline

might give up on this whole thing tbh, I’m just not that good at it

thiago will come good eventually mate

2 Likes

god I’m sorry bitt this game brings out the worst is me

4 Likes

trudat

well I guess this will have to do