FPL (Fantasy Premier League) 2020/21 ⚽

Looks pretty good tbf.

really?

I’m going to assume this isn’t a moderately fun joke because it’s so Pep to do this to us

also, how come none of youse mugs have Richarlison?

am I the mug? oh dear

i bench boosted but my team includes cancelo and foden and I kept my 2 leeds guys so not much of a BB
already been making too many transfers though so had to settle, wish i hadn’t played my 2nd WC so early

me. Lookman too, because I’m buying Brave Scotty Parker’s form boys rn.

probably should have another City defender instead of Robertson, but I’m hedging my bets.

1 Like

would have changed the captain and maybe something else but it’s decent enough I suppose

don’t think I’ve had any Leicester players in my team all season

Yeah they kick off in 10 so the teams are out, hes on the bench

I’ consider Richarlison if he was a midfielder but Calvert Lewin seems a bit back in form, and Digne and Rodriguez are both fit so those crosses will be looking straight for DCL’s head

well I have both, so there’s that!

do you reckon

1 Like

Every other week I think I should get Barvey Harnes in, but never end up doing it.

no 87 in the world has three penalties given against his back line… and comes away with three clean sheets

they seem like a real maverick

3 Likes

No Leeds players and I have double Villa defence

Watching like this :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Is their manager that Viz character who carried his bollocks around in a wheelbarrow? Because this is a player with big balls.

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeet relief, feels like the first good thing to happen in weeks

glad I brought konsa in as a third villa df, cancels out bamford and raphinha doing nothing

Wouldnt be surprised if Martinez doesnt play next game

Really? Just due a rest?

Nah he was injured, he took painkillers during the match and then Konsa/Mings were taking the goal kicks

ah shit. suppose most people have him so not a big disaster

1 Like

my bench: 20 from 4
my actual team: 6 from 5

thank god I’ve bench boosted