FPL (Fantasy Premier League) 2020/21 ⚽

Done!

Eek. Didn’t make any transfers.

Martinez

Rudiger - Cancelo - Dallas

Raphina - Salah - KDB - Son

Kane (c) - Watkins - Bamford

Subs: Cancelo, Targett, Dawson

Strong bench could come back to haunt me.

proper couldn’t be arsed this week. made my transfers 10 minutes ago, brought lingard and alonso in and then decided i didn’t even wanna start lingard

1 Like

Instant regret in not bringing Alonso in and going double Chelsea defence

yeah I almost brough Lingard in for Gundogan, but was going to bench both of them so thought it was wise to stall it a week.

Can’t believe everyone has Lingard, what a season

I’ve benched Lingard this week, first sub though along with two Man city defenders.

West Ham need to sign him, he’s been incredible.

I benched Watkins for gundog.

Captained raphina.

Playing bale and auba. No Bruno, Salah or kdb.

Gonna finish this week 8,000th or 8millionth.

2 Likes

Probably right not to

1 Like

You’ll be glad you didn’t do this, he’s benched

1 Like

fucks sake i thought these replies were in response to my Alonso post, went to check the line-up thinking Rudiger started and Alonso was benched :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Hah, unfortunately Alonso looks like he’ll be in for a few points today looking at their team

100% he’ll kill it. should’ve dropped Cancelo for him. ah well.

Haha. Bench Boost is off to a cracking start.
Made an actual last minute transfer which I never do because they always backfire obviously.
Was scared that Gundog would be rested after his 270 international minutes creating a wasted spot for my BB so moved him out for Mason Mount, who is on the bench. Obviously.

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

gonna be a LOT of team-ruining benchings this weekend, isn’t there?

Didn’t expect buying Mendy and benching Johnstone to be on my list, tbf.

1 Like

Quite glad young Rudiger has been spared this, tbh

3 Likes

So who had Pereira as Captain then?

As if I captained Alonso :joy: at least he got an assist I guess! Another absolutely terrible captain pick. At least my reaction was laughter when I saw the score, rather than despair.

The rest of my team looks decent, but I guess everyone else’s does too this week.

Yeah, my Chelsea keeper and Leeds defender turned out to be nailed-on clean sheet bonuses.

Pep’s done it again