FPL (Fantasy Premier League) 2020/21 ⚽

oh yeah! eaaaaaasy

At least 14 points just sitting on my bench

hate it when that happens

2 Likes

Yep

Three Liverpool players and two Yerniteds in my team. Gonna be lucky to get nine players out this week unless they rearrange that game for a safer time very quickly. Say, 10am tomorrow.

2 Likes

Bale hat trick!!!

Pretty sweet.

1 Like

fair fucks!

1 Like

Kane blanking is one of the sweetest FPL moments I can remember. I’ve just unclenched for the first time since 6.30pm on Friday.

Nacho’s 5 points is delicious now.

3 Likes

Captained Son. Please call me the Tinkerman

3 Likes

This aged well

1 Like

You’ve had some rotten luck in the last couple of weeks. Hanging on by the skin of my teeth

There was a spurs covid outbreak halfway through the season that set me back and now today’s game… As happy as I am to see direct action at my club it could cost me a few hundred quid!

1 Like

Was the target man in a 4-0 victory and didn’t register a single goal or assist did you Harry aye

2 Likes

As great as this is for you, I took Hazza out for JVardz who scored a majestic 2 points, doubled to 4 due to his captaincy.

These crisplads had better sort themselves out soon.

1 Like

43 with young Jlingz & maybe Salah, Fernandes & Shaw still to play is not bad for this GW

If the postponed game gets moved to another GW then there’s 14 off the bench from Veltman & Watkins

Sold Bale the week before last though, poor decision

this guy was in the top 10k til yesterday. enough to make you delete your account

looks most likely that Liverpool vs. Man Utd will move into gw36 and both teams will now have doubles in 35. If so, this has all worked out very nicely for ol’ Mert.

Would be a dream this. Lad above me in the work league did a bench boost this week and has 6 Liverpool/Man U players in his team.

3 Likes

6th week in a row my captain has blanked, just want the season to be over now really!

Love Chris Wood