⚽ 💰 FPL Money League III 22/23 ⚽ 💰

Shall we go again?

£10 entry, prize structure similar to last year depending on how many entrants we have.

Please send your £10 to PayPal.Me and in the notes mention both your real name and your DiS username. I’ll then send you the link to join the league via DM.

Your real name will be displayed on the FPL site but won’t be mentioned here, this is purely so I can keep track of who’s who.

Tagging those that were involved last time:
@tkc
@The_Respected_User
@garethl
@octobadger
@tuna
@keith
@stupidsexyflanders
@neilyoung
@coolerthantv
@profk
@brainfreeze
@keith
@weezer9957
@the_excession

3 Likes

And some others that took place last time:

@tothebirds
@phattrien (i still owe you money from last season so DM me your deets)
@miko18
@acceptanceiii
@jont2001
@shrewbie
@chadders
@boxtoboxelder
@ynot
@thewarn
@pichaelmarker
@bergkamp
@otto
@nestor

1 Like

I just sent you some money

1 Like

And the Hall of Fame:

20/21
1st: Mert_Aksac
2nd: phattrien
3rd: thewarn
4th: Miko18

21/22
1st: tuna
2nd: ToTheBirds
3rd: phattrien
4th: the_excession

you’re very keen this year, i wish you the best of luck with the season ahead

Thank you, my friend. I’ll be really bad at it but won’t ever really be able to work out why x

1 Like

I’m in but I’ll send you the money next week after payday

1 Like

Nice one mate, just sent the cash over now

1 Like

I intend to enter this fine competition and look forward to losing interest or making desparate point heavy transfers around February in a vain attempt to finish in the top 30.

1 Like

Paid, and there’s no Ferran Torres to ruin my start this year. I wonder who it will be?

1 Like

IN

1 Like

I’m going to pay my 10 pounds then forget to update my team once in October and immediately give up!

1 Like

IN

1 Like

I will be IN (last year I really run out of steam with it after a heavy period of poor choices/bad luck/covid disruption, so I’m hoping this season goes a lot smoother!)

1 Like

Might not catch up with the payments today but I’m not ignoring y’all-will get the links out over the weekend

I’m in!!!

1 Like

I included a gif of your favourite player

I’m dreading looking

it didn’t work whatever it was!

everyone that has joined up to this point should have the autojoin link, let me know if not