⚽ 💰 FPL Money League: IT'S NETTING TIME

Fernandes, Soucek and Dias have given me a decent start. Could still go horribly tits up, mind. It’s never a safe place when you’ve got one of The Owl’s defenders in your starting XI.

1 Like

Captained Zouma and benched Bamford, beautiful stuff

Nothing worse than finding you’ve wisely stuck KDB as captain and counting up the points, then checking your team and finding you didn’t click the save button. Reckon I’ve done this more than a dozen times in my FPL career.

1 Like

least you have the morals

1 Like

Too soon

2 Likes

well, well, well well welllllllll.

Gabriel then Zouma, which defender shall I captain next week (i’m bottom so forgive the showboating)

2 Likes

Phwoarrr

1 Like

I’ve slowly and unspectacularly crept into the top 10. My team is in need of a refresh now though, I still have players like Mitchell and Killman.

1 Like

@nestor do you reckon Bamford is a guaranteed starter or be rested midweek?

Toying between putting him in or Watkins back in(although that depends on how Watkins does today)

He’ll definitely start. Bielsa never rotates.

2 Likes

I’ll still win this.

3 Likes

75 points, would have been better if I hadn’t swapped Armstrong for Ward Prowse.

Pointless transfer in hindsight.

I only have 10 starters from 15 for this GW now Bellerin has got himself suspended.

To be honest with Arsenal lately that’s only going to be a 1 point loss

I’ve heard ITK sorts are claiming bugduv’s back in the game.

2 Likes

83 points this week and moved up… one place?! This league is bloody tough.

2 Likes

I’ve triple captained Son! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
No going back now!

3 Likes

Off the top spot as things stand. Really need Southampton to do me a favor against Liverpool.

I’m 80 all out. Gonna be hoping Salah stays quiet tomorrow now

fucking hell warny had a stormer of a week

1 Like

I am not, in fact, bottom, and have instructed my legal representatives to clear my name at any cost

1 Like