Fr 👁 day

Really hope the emoji in the title works.

I’ve been up for two hours despite R still being asleep. I hate my brain. Another sick day for him, really not sure how I’m going to last I’m so worn out.

What do you days have in store?

2 Likes

:no_entry_sign: :honeybee: arsed

3 Likes

No arsed emoji, what a con.

2 Likes

Actually getting my eyes tested today #relevant

Back to work :frowning: fucking pouring with rain too, that’ll help the ol’ cold. Might stop moaning in a minute.

Hope they pass!

Jfc

1 Like

I might have stayed up a bit too late last night.

I might have had, maybe, one glass of wine too many.

I feel the need for fried food.

3 Likes

Hiya

Have to go in to work today, really wish I didn’t have to. Yesterday was pretty horrible and I just want to hibernate in bed instead. Ah well.

Correctly predicted that the plumber was about to show up, because I had just the second had a strong urge to :poop:

5 Likes

Just caught a bus from van Vieng to Vientiane which was actually a quite pleasant 4 hour journey.
Lots of people trying opium last night. Decided against it personally.

Did @xylo just get an emo request played on 6 music?

2 Likes

I’m on a train to Copenhagen! Facing forward thankfully.

Hope you get through today FL - I know you can do it! :muscle:

4 Likes

Forgot what this time of the morning looked like

Grey, mostly

1 Like

How was the Crow?

Shite.

1 Like

Would it cheer you up to know that your fellow community members currently have Kurt Angle in the top 20 sportspeople of all time?

2 Likes

Massive storm blew through where we are last night and has shut down the snowfields, so looks like our plan to go snowboarding today is out.
:cold_sweat:

And our hotel smells of toilet.
Gurr

Supposed to be trying to get tickets to a kpop show tonight but I’m worried about covid19, normally im complacent about these types of things but i have immunity problems and and am more at risk. Don’t want to live in fear like spruce moose mr burns, but want to err on the side of caution. Genuinely conflicted. Its today so i have to make my mind up

:peach:

Lol