Fr 👁 day

Grey, mostly

1 Like

How was the Crow?

Shite.

1 Like

Would it cheer you up to know that your fellow community members currently have Kurt Angle in the top 20 sportspeople of all time?

2 Likes

Massive storm blew through where we are last night and has shut down the snowfields, so looks like our plan to go snowboarding today is out.
:cold_sweat:

And our hotel smells of toilet.
Gurr

Supposed to be trying to get tickets to a kpop show tonight but I’m worried about covid19, normally im complacent about these types of things but i have immunity problems and and am more at risk. Don’t want to live in fear like spruce moose mr burns, but want to err on the side of caution. Genuinely conflicted. Its today so i have to make my mind up

:peach:

Lol

:no_entry_sign::honeybee::peach:d

Works, I guess.

1 Like

:wave:

Hi team. Drank far too much and had no dinner yesterday. Plans for today are mostly to survive.

Debating buying something hot for breakfast on the way into the office

2 Likes

Basically already been told that i’ll have no work to do today so just relaxing at home and eating some brekko. Need a night off the booze tonight I reckon, save myself for winchmeat tomorrow.

Have to go back to Clonmel after work. Only the four million pints for me tonight so.

2 Likes

:egg::egg:’d is the true arse symbol.

3 Likes

Morning all!

I’ve got a load of assignments coming in from a class I finish covering today. Only had to restart my computer twice so far.

Remember when @ttf said he could be arsed recently. Not that.

2 Likes

Having bahn mi for lunch, dosa for tea and watching a play for afters.

1 Like

Going to see Sleater-Kinney tonight

1 Like

Mmmm. Hash browns.

1 Like

I’m very happy for you (sort of)

1 Like

Got a lgbti+ event at work so that should be good.

1 Like

I’m listening to the second disc of Selected Ambient Works Vol 2, writing a thing

probably eat some soup

quite welcome being stuck in the house today

half-tempted to watch Andrei Rublev on All4 but fuck me is it long so I dunno