🇳🇱 FRANCE v ARGENTINA 🇺🇾

Who d’you fancy?

I’ll say France 2-1.

1 Like

Been watching this on loop for about an hour. Unreal.

11 Likes

France 3 maybe 4-1

But just hope it’s not toilet

As if the League Cup is in 2 days

2 Likes

Finally. Proper football is back!

France will win for what it’s worth and then we can never speak of this wretched, asterisked debacle again.

7 Likes

Gut feeling is Argentina are gonna do it. Destiny.

3 Likes

Think it will be 12-all

5 Likes
  • Nestor actually Messi as much as he says
  • Nestor is just sending as much good vibes to Messi as he can to win his bet

0 voters

BRAZIL, BRAAAAZIIIIIILL

(Sorry @nestor , only messing - hope it does come off for you tonight!)

1 Like

France 1-0

Boring

Vile troll

Who’s gonna win?

• France
  • Argentina

0 voters

Who do you want to win?

• France
  • Argentina

0 voters

Hope Argentina mug France off in an uneventful 1-0 win and the only thing really remembered about this tournament are the wretches who made it happen and those who cheerleaded for it.

5 Likes

Bunch of argentinians are renting a place to watch the game together and I’m trying to tag along :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

MUCHAAAAACHOOOS

:argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina::argentina:

3 Likes

Is Messi playing?

Slight preference for Argentina because of Alvarez and Otamendi, and because it’d annoy Ronaldo, and because France had the best/second best squad in the competition and it feels like they’ve got here almost on auto-pilot, and because it’d mean we could finally stop talking about Messi.

Whoever wins, though, it feels like the real winners are Qatar, FIFA, Infantino, dirty money and corrupt bigots. As much as we joke about trophies in football being tainted, this one more than any other undoubtedly will be, and the fact that most of us have ended up buying into it, myself included, is pretty shameful isn’t it?

1 Like

Great news about Southgate staying.

Could’ve waited until tomorrow to announce it instead of overshadowing the final.

9 Likes

There’ve been a lot start times during this wWorls Cuo, but what times of day have you enjoyed having matches kick off?

• 10am
  • 1pm
  • 3pm
  • 4pm
  • 7pm

0 voters