Shit, beat me to it!
best main character
Is Maris a main or supporting character?
is eddie the dog or the dad?
- Cheers (preferred his earlier stuff)
Amazing until Daphne found out about Niles, then it got increasingly patchy and hit real lows with Daphne’s mother and that episode where Niles has heart surgery. The final episode is pretty good though, I like the way they ended things.
Best episode is probably that one which opens with Niles getting ready for a Valentine’s date.
I think Frasier is shit.
Thank you. Probably 2 years since I’ve seen this so long enough to forget.
Think it’s still my favourite video on the internet.
As a Cheers dork, I always feel compelled to point out the following:
- In Cheers, Frasier regularly talked about losing his parents.
- There was once an episode in which there was a character, called, I think, Sly Flembeck, played by John Mahoney (Frasier’s dad in Frasier).
Troubling, I think you will agree.
1.When Woody comes to visit in Frasier they suggest that Frasier pretended his father was dead as he was embarrassed by him
2. Ha yeah, I forgot about that, I liked seeing the guy who played Bishop Brennan in one episode
- WOW, I did not know that - they must’ve had the same nagging concern! Lovely stuff.
he’s basically a completely different character in frasier tbh
To some extent, but you can still see a lot of the Frasier character in Cheers.