Frasier Thread (Rolling)

yeah as an ER fanatic i remember it happening with desk clerk Frank who was a patient in an earlier season.

1 Like

mainly because law & order used all the actors. all of them.

4 Likes

yeah i guess cheers had less reason

3 Likes

fucking love frasier but can’t help but feel this would probably be a disaster

4 Likes

It would be a terrible idea, hell the last few seasons of Frasier were pretty ropey. Plus Frasier without Martin is all wrong.

I’d be worried they’d try and replace him with a similar character to keep the dynamic. Enter Uncle Saltoftheearth and his dog Freddie.

1 Like

Presumably they would have Frasier’s kid (now grown up) as the comic foil (did Frasier have a kid, I’m pretty sure he did)

he had a son called frederick

Pretty sure he was like a mini-Frasier when he appeared? I dunno, maybe he grew up to be a NASCAR driver or something.

Frederick now prefers to be called Fred much to Frazier chagrin and works as a dry waller. Frazier has to move in with Fred and his family after losing his money and having a heart attack.

This stuff writes itself

He was, aside from that episode where he becomes a goth

1 Like

I haven’t seen that one and now I must see that one. It sounds terrible.

Martin also accidentally gets high after eating a pot brownie. It’s not a very good episode

I’m glad I didn’t see it when it aired. Young stoner goth colossalhorse would have been livid.

Dunno if i could be mates with someone who didn’t like Frasier.

Big fan of fraiser, but this is a fucking terrible idea.

2 Likes

yeah the Seinfeld one makes absolutely no sense in terms of the difference between the apartment and the hallway. doesn’t matter though obviously does it