Fredag

6 Likes

Good grief that’ll be even worse! There’s a really nice cafe/service station place near Taunton though I can’t remember the name of but you should stop there.

1 Like

We’re watching Sabrina atm! So many smutty jokes

1 Like

Shake your whammy fanny

• Funky song, funky song
  • F UH UUUUHNKY SONG

0 voters

1 Like

did not see that one coming :laughing:

1 Like

here we gooo

1 Like

I’ve done nothing today, gonna have to work on Sunday

My last meeting of the day got cancelled :ghost::ghost::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::fist_right::fist_left::raised_hands::raised_hands:

I went for a lunch stroll Into town and I’m a soggy mess

3 Likes

y’know in my day, we had good music

2 Likes

Went out for a lovely breakfast with Mr s_w and baby, did a bit of shopping at the shopping village at Trentham, bought some new make up and a outfit for baby from Joules (sale bargain).

Now rewatching Schitts Creek in my mercifully cool living room while drinking this lovely stuff :

3 Likes

I’ve given up. Sat in my chair listening to Late Of The Pier occasionally knocking the mouse so the laptop doesn’t turnoff. Motivation has gone.

Feeling very bored and restless today. What’s the cure for that?

(^ my reply was the teacher’s line from that episode)

1 Like

I’ve just eaten some amazing cherries (one of my top tier fruits, possibly my all time favourite) and I think my day might have peaked.

Also twice forgot I was making a cup of tea so now I’m drinking a less than scolding cuppa, which isn’t great.

A day of contrasts.

4 Likes

Wearing jorts to the pub?

• Understandable in this heat
  • A crime

0 voters

Rocky Road set, chopped, packed in a cool bag and on the train to Southampton with me :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Jorts are the answer to the question ‘what can i wear that will keep my legs cool but my crotch region hotter than magma?’

3 Likes

Told myself I wouldnt drink the entire bottle. I’m definitely going to drink the entire bottle.

I love cherries too but they have been really hit and miss this Summer.

1 Like

Make some polls

Or have a cold shower, go for a walk and then have another cold shower

1 Like