🆓 Freebies: a compendium 🆓

Please log your freebies in here.

Yesterday: Morrisons via Deliveroo

The shopping came with a free Pepsi Max (no thanks), and a free Who Gives a Crap toilet roll.

Even better it was £10 off a £20 shop so I’d already got half the order for free.

1 Like

Free breakfast in my office canteen all week this week. Got a roll with black pudding, haggis, lorne sausage and potato scone yesterday plus a raspberry croissant.

Had to wfh today because of some work getting done so I’m going to double up tomorrow.

6 Likes

Got a free muffin from Greggs thanks to the app.

1 Like

Got a free hug off a naked guy at Reading 2005

17 Likes

Found a tenner on the way to work the other morning

3 Likes

Got a free coffee on Monday morning.

1 Like

free subway 6" (due to points) but I think I stole the drink because he didn’t understand my accent and didn’t charge me for it

1 Like

My friend once ordered some herbal tea from Holland and Barrett and they sent him a free sample of snail slime face cream

1 Like

Read that as ice cream

2 Likes

Got a free album earlier today which was well sweet

1 Like

I did have to double check I hadn’t written ice cream before posting it

1 Like

Bought 3 glass, rubber seal bottles from ProCook in my lunch hour today, they asked me if I needed a carrier bag for 10p for which I said yes but they never charged me for the carrier. Bargin.

5 Likes

O2 priority latte from greggs on monday

Free diet coke the other day, and free coffee this morning from the man at the station cafe who waved me on with a nod and a wink each time and said ‘card machines not working pay next time’

Sitting on a free meal from the local chippy’s loyalty card. We thought it was just a single meal but they explained it we always get 3 meals so we get 3 free next time. Wasn’t going to argue tbh.

1 Like

Just saw on my Morrisons app that I’ve got a free bag of cookies avaliable so thatll be me off to Morrisons today.

2 Likes

ordered a CD wallet off amazon, they couldn’t deliver it cos i was at work and it wouldn’t fit through my letterbox. i asked if they could switch delivery to a locker, they said they couldn’t but they’d get it redelivered that night, which they did, then the original got redelivered a few days later at the weekend.

haven’t paid for Gamepass since April thanks to microsoft reward points

1 Like

Did a training course through work and got a free pen, free paper, a free bamboo travel coffee cup and a free weird fold out drinking cup. Plus a lot of free coffees and fancy biscuits. In a word, good.

1 Like

all the music i have listened to today (well, almost!)

1 Like