Freevening

Still working.

Having an evil that walks and brews.

U?

Just playing the guitar and drinking orange juice

I’ve missed the feel of grass.
It’s okay only people near us are like 100m away. Very empty.

17 Likes

7 Likes

Hi Tilto, hope you’re doing ok today.

Had a fucking stressful and busy day at work, but I’m not gonna keep boring you with that, just know that it was that bad that the highlight was portioning up live ragworm into boxes for fishing bait. Gonna have sausages, egg, sautee potatoes and asparagus for tea, and no beers. My back hurts can someone fix it please?

1 Like

alright?

got a coupla beers, a weekly zoom thing with pals I can no longer be fucked with (no offence). might watch some netflix.

1 Like

Got up had some toast had a shower fell asleep again. Just woke up. This not good. Gonna go to the shops and buy the right combination of things to make me fall asleep tonight (sweets)

listening to misfits again.

3 Likes

I’ve needed a piss since about 4.45pm. It’s now 6.27pm. Such has been my day

1 Like

Drinking Negroni
Eating Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli crisps

3 Likes
  • choon
  • fake n shite

0 voters

1 Like

:ok_hand: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Going to play computer games. For a change.

3 Likes

thinking about moving back to West London even though I hate it.

Lad kicked a ball and it got stuck in a tree. Then an adult threw another one to hit it out but that subsequently got stuck in the tree. Now two balls stuck in said tree (photo is very zoomed in)

12 Likes

Evening. Are spag bol. Going for a walk.

Had a meeting today where the other person was all ‘got any exciting plans for the weekend?’ Errr no?

Anyone seen @Unlucky? Where he gone?

second ball has fallen out. Woman has climbed up up the tree to get first ball out
You can make her out in the middle

8 Likes

SHE’S ONLY GONE AND DONE IT. I APPLAUDED LOUDLY.

18 Likes

No greater heroes

2 Likes

Finished Zwift racing. Tin of Heineken 0.0% then a shower. Leftover prawn jalfrezi for scran, might have a vinyls night after finishing off an email to a literary agent. Not had any booze since Sunday, so wondering whether to allow myself a beverage or two this evening.