Freitag Fumpf

I used to make this all the time. Makes me so sad I cant do a vegan version.

1 Like

Think I could get away with using a normal hand mixer rather than a stand one with the paddles?

Also haven’t been able to find caster sugar for ages, very annoying for baking

Yeah I just do it with a hand mixer.

1 Like

Might go and buy some right now, in fact! When I was working at Unicorn on my gap yah they had an evening where the Walnut Gatherers came in to host a cheese and wine evening for the staff. They brought with them huge scaled-up versions of all of their cheeses, honestly the size of 18" pizzas. Possibly the greatest night of my life.

Good morning quizzers
FO,M to non quizzers

Just had a big old walk, now it’s time for an episode of new Queer Eye and a cup of tea, then the quiz. Blessed life.

1 Like

Well 18" anything really

5 Likes

Get mildly irked when you capitalise Dots like this FYI Twentynine

3 Likes

dOTS

1 Like

Noted for tomorrow! I nearly put it all in capitals tbh.

If it helps balance out some irkage, I’m often up before one’s created but like to wait a while to say hello to more lovely DiSers each morning :star_struck:

1 Like

application szennnttt

ladsladslads

1 Like

Gonna do a tidy and then I promised myself I’d go to the supermarket.

Wait I’ve woken up a bit more, actually feel like total trash woo

1 Like

It must be the eggs that make it so fluffy?

I want to make it but i don’t want that much cheesecake knocking around

This is why I distribute mine to m_w_t and other neighbours. I wouldn’t say its fluffy though, its wobbly :blush: Or would I. Hmm, its been so long since I made one.

I make it just to be taken back to San Sebastian as it’s based in the one from La Viña. Think my recipe is slightly different but not by much.

Maybe save it until your first legal gathering as something to look forward to and share.

2 Likes

Forgot my dad was coming for a visit. Why does he need to do this every week, he never used to.

Think I’m going to have a proper meltdown today.

Well I’m having a semi-legal gathering next week for my bfs birthday but he is positively DISGUSTED at this cheesecake. He saw me watching it and did a heave.

1 Like

It’s gorgeous :yum:

1 Like

I logged into an interview I was conducting as Henry Kissinger a couple of days ago.

Whoops.

My rule of thumb coconut-based get in the bin (unless its like fake Philadelphia stuff)
Cashew-based yum in my tum (but may need to remortgage your house).

Highly recommend Tyne chease,

all the sunburnt skin is peeling off my head

its a pretty great look

5 Likes