French Open 2021 🎾

Want it to last longer now though :smiley: immense from Sakkari saving those MPs

I’ve been wanting to go to the shops for ages.

There’s no sport like tennis where you can have so much crud play, but still have a completely enthralling match.

1 Like

ffs so many cruel moments

1 Like

one all. fair

Thank god that ended with some skill from both.

that was exciting.
love those deciding sets but they do give a big advantage to the player serving first. still, miles better than a deciding TB

this ended up coming true but not for the player i was talking about :smiley: . 5th Czech woman in a slam final in the last 6 years

I feel for Sakkari, who’s struggled with nerves for most of her career and is getting slowly closer to overcoming them, but Krejcokiva has a great story too and a worthy finalist.

1 Like

she seems like a good egg

final’s not gonna pull in many casual fans but i’m looking forward to it. when a draw falls apart like this you often end with a final with one strong favourite against a rando lower ranked opponent so it’s kinda nice to have two newcomers there instead

1 Like

said i’m looking forward to it but just realised i’ll actually miss it cos i’ve got plans on saturday :frowning:

i always seem to miss one of the french open finals. i’m not normally a busy person, must just be terrible luck

@shrewbie this is your “Zverev is getting beat” wake up call.

Oh dear I’ve jinxed it.

1 Like

Argh

2 Likes

Don’t worry he’ll be back double-faulting and arguing with the umpire again in no time.

BERBABABABABERRRRDERBADERDERDAAAAAAAH!

Ban request

lovely stuff from Lovely Stef :blush: could have been cleaner like but chuffed for him

Zverev still hasn’t beaten a top ten player at a major, lol

Decided to go out to buy booze after set 4, so only just caught up.

Yes lovely stuff. Hope Tittypass puts up a decent fight in the final.

If Djokovic wins this it would at least be funny if he did it after five sets. In front of nobody.

nice to see Rafa is spanking the antivaxer. very nice.

1 Like