Frevening

Evening all. I’ve bailed on my work do because it was either that or get progressively more wound up with a colleague of mine (who I don’t know that well). Also, town is hell. Going to go home and might have some mulled wine or something. Wish I worked with the Fenino crew instead!

1 Like

Had a super productive day: (hopefully) finished Christmas shopping, went to the post office, ate pizza and finished making a load of Christmas decorations (watch out for pictures in the ‘making things’ thread).

Going to watch some Star Trek Disco and eat some tiffin thing I bought earlier, I think.

1 Like

savage indictment of the snowpatriarchy

1 Like

Pizza :pizza:

Painting :art:

Wrapping :package: :gift:

Beering :beers:

3 Likes

Not sure what I’m doing tonight. Not sure at all

Clearly reasonable to expect a crowd of that size to not stray from a painted line on the floor
Classic cyclist

3 Likes

Anglos

Going to watch some French murder mystery and eat Raspberry Ruffles.

Learning to crochet but not doing so well.

2 Likes

that’s my new dating profile sorted

11 Likes

Haha😂

just grinding out breeding a gold chocobo. Life hasn’t changed much for me in 20 years.

3 Likes

so so fucking tired. been working too hard lately and not sleeping enough

remedying that tonight with takeaway, wine and witcher 3 followed by a lie in :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

Feel like a massive plum pudding after having a mini melt down on el phone to my friend I’m meant to be meeting tonight. Chillax yo.

Painting my nails for the first time in months!!
Going to go full on raging glitterballs

Fucks sake this keeps going off in my pocket :smiley:

are these drugs?!
:wink:

3 Likes

:smiley: Yes?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:
Party at Witches!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish! I think I might be going out.

1 Like

Sacred Paws are excellent!