Frevening

So so much fun :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Lovely little band

1 Like

I’m in a pub drinking watching Wolves playing Wednesday with a bunch of sports casuals. Haven’t been this LAD in ages.

My footie chat needs work. Said I preferred Wolves socks to Wednesdays because I had pleasant flashbacks of the 2012 Dutch Womens hockey team.

1 Like

alright dis?

just did star wars. getting some scran now. might go out. dunno.

got a christmas card for the person that used to stay in my flat. i’ve been here seven years :neutral_face:

1 Like

Evening japes :+1:

1 Like

Getting into bed. What a Friday night.

1 Like

I’ve just had a nap in bed with jnr whilst she was wide awake bashing a whisk against a frying pan.

Ready for proper bed now tbh

5 Likes

I always tried to beat whichever WEAPON would get you a gold chocobo as a kid. I feel like I’ve kind of betrayed my childhood self by never having legit got a gold chocobo to coast along the whole world map on

Off t’Shacklewell because my flatmate’s dj’ing which means free beer for Ruffers. That’s in a little bit though.

Feel like y’all who aren’t Sufjan nerds shouldn’t be deprived of this tune so reposting from the thread

2 Likes

Uugghhhhh I look like shite, someone gimme their face pls

Nah you don’t Witches

1 Like

Bob Dylan’s Christmas in the heart is fucking nuts :grinning:

Evening DiS!

It has been a long, long, long week of mostly bullshit, so having a couple of cheeky cold ones, got some tunes on, chilling out and enjoying the glow of my Christmas lights!

Bit of Clarky Cat on the side

1 Like

Having dinner at Michael o’Hare’s restaurant as a very belated birthday present :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We got a parcel for the person who lived in my boyfriend’s flat 4 and a half years ago, i thought that was bad

Didn’t leave work til 7.30. Pizza and prosecco and chambord for tea whilst watching documentaries.

Fixed it for you.

8 Likes

Thanks ruffers :hugs:

It was that thing where my skins looking a bit rubbish and I’d cried half my make up off and I was in the process of covering it all up again. Now that I’ve trowelled 10 inches of make up on and brushed my hair I feel sooooo much better.