Fri Eve is upon us once more praise be

it’s nerd night!

(boardgames)

6 Likes

Aw man that sounds like the dream gig back for you! :smiley: Enjoy

1 Like

About to drink wine and have a catch up with my atd over facetime!

8 Likes

Thinking about what to get my best mate’s sister who’s also like a sister to me for her 40th this month. We’ve planned a little night out for her, but I’m a bit stumped re: gift. She’s got three young kids and her partner isn’t on the scene so as much as some bath bits to relax sounds like a good present in theory, she never has the chance to use them. Think I’m just gonna make her some vouchers for babysitting duties- sounds like a rubbish gift in theory but I reckon me saying “give me 24 hours notice and I’ll be there with bells on to make sure the little shits don’t set anything on fire or kill each other for a few hours so you actually can go for a drink or even just have a long bath” might actually be the best gift I can give her. I live 5 mins away and can even feed them cause their favourite food is pesto pasta and tomatoes and even I can manage that.

Edit; I do babysit every now and then obvs but I know she hates asking so I think maybe a voucher will make her more inclined to be like “oi Kermit I’m cashing one in, thank you!”

Have eaten fajitas. Now watching Taskmaster (S6Ep8 factfans), and contemplating the weekend.

Doing a fire sale if anyone wants an affordable switch :eyes:

Gonna drink a beer and eat a curry. Absolutely done in so it’s nice to have a quiet one.

2 Likes

Indeed! Been so nervous about something going wrong covid-wise but it’s actually happening!

1 Like

Already 2 beers in (no more beers in house) and waiting on some GARLIC BREAD!

3 Likes

What a week it’s been, mates! Just been out with one of the dogs, unsure if I was walking her or she was walking me tbh. Gonna have a full body rinse (much needed) and enjoy a Friday evening pizza while watching something silly. Going to sleep IN tomorrow.

1 Like

What is in the foil container please?

Doing a bit treatment on my daughter. Out the youngest to bed already. Listening to the clash because I wanted some easy stupid music to listen.

Having miso glazed veg and ramen broth I made in the week for tea, with crispy chicken and veg gyoza for tea. Beers and bed

2 Likes

Had Vietnamese takeaway. Watching Picard, then playing computer games in my pants for the next 48 hours.

7 Likes

Was meant to have chilli but turns out we have no rice.

Quite fancy a fish and chip instead maybe…

Ordered chinese which was pretty average and they forgot my beer. Absolutely freezing in my flat but trying to hold out and not put the heating on. Got some nice new incense that smell like log cabin and got a bunch of blankets. Going to just will myself into believing that im warm and cosy. :fire: :blush:

:cold_face:

3 Likes

Heeeeeeey jaggyp and assorted DiSers :wave:

Watching some more “is it Cake” and feeling excited about all the tasty things I got from M&S earlier.

Going to put a selection of beers in the fridge for later and when the tv get back I think I will be ordering some sushi :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Without googling.

What film did this guy appear, nay star, in?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jshalikar

Round two.

Who is this?

MN2S

Just want to go to bed. When will that be acceptable?!

Hey up my lovelies

Creepy hugs to @Funkhouser

Put the heating on @ericVII life is too short

Going to take dog out in a bit then sit with wine and be asleep within an hour. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Is that not Scott from 5ive??

4 Likes

It is, i think he looks so different! Id never have got it.

Nor here…

1 Like