Fri Eve is upon us once more praise be

Freezing over here. Will not succumb to the heating on.

1 Like

Oh fucking hell. This is that shitawful goal music they’ve been playing at the Molineux this season.

1 Like

My oven has a fast pre heat option which is so bizarre cause if you have the ability to fast pre heat as an oven, why aren’t all the pre heating options fast pre heat?! Who is going “nah think I’ll just do the slow heat up option tonight”

3 Likes

Homemade pizza. Then trying to stay awake for that sex show (Ch4 10pm - open house: the great sex experiment) cause I’m a dirty lil nosy pervert.

7 Likes

Our oven takes about ten minutes to pre-heat, which is about as long as I’d par-boil potatoes before roasting them. If the pre heat time was different that would be one more timing to add into the mix

(But outside that one specific example, I’m 100% with you)

Garlic based dinner tonight - chicken Kyiv, parmentier potatoes and not so garlicky peas. Jimbo wolfed down as much as me

9 Likes

Oh, and my other half is out tonight, so I’m completely failing at getting Jimbo to bed. Right now I have a cat on me - I can’t be expected to move right now!

Hugs pal x

2 Likes

Actually a tin of lamb and veg BIG SOUP and a couple of Easter Bunny crumpets.

Got a Yumnut for pudding. And beer. And crisps, if required.

5 Likes

I wanna dance to Everything Everything with you and the silly toddler :blush:

5 Likes

:pensive: failed

my flat is pyar freeeezin

2 Likes

Just spilled my chilli all over the floor and now without food until tomorrow :fu:

I thought we were meant to be friends friday

But the oven stays hot even after the quick pre heat!

1 Like

Awooga

11 Likes

Sat on the sofa with two hot water bottles and my blanket :burrito: Feeling that Friday early evening understimulated slump :worried:

Also looks like me and my little sister gonna have beef

1 Like

For the love of God please put those back in the toaster, they aren’t done yet! :wink:

1 Like

I’m trying to use Fig as a hot water bottle but as soon as he knows my plan he wriggles away. Oh but totally fine for him to sit on my lap when he wants my warmth is it?

2 Likes

Violator is a v v good album isn’t it. Yep.

1 Like

Well nice

14 Likes