fri eve thr

Going round to an ATDs to drink wine, eat pizza and watch films.
Probably get stoned as well :relaxed:

7 Likes

Classic Midsummer Murder plot, if anything

4 Likes

Oh man, I would love to be doing this right now.

1 Like

Had a cheeky daytime cinema trip with Mrs W today. It was nice. We got home afterwards for her to find another job rejection. Not so nice.

1 Like

Or at least finds a bakery chain to have a good weep in.

I love you Kermy

1 Like

Leaving work early, picking up some flowers for Mrs NY, going to get some wine and beers, listen to music. Might invite a couple of folk over.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200207-184042

Happy Friday, I am blessing you all with this photo of Makosi from Big Brother and Peter Ndlovu

Have a great evening one and all x

16 Likes

Evening all

Went out for a couple of pints as someone from one of our partner agencies is leaving. Was really nice. As an added bonus: I would have missed my train had it not been delayed by ten minutes. Also having Thai for dinner :yum:

Hopefully my good fortune / good mood will spread to the rest of DiS :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Standard Fri Pizza Protocol. Might buy a beer or two later :grimacing: Definitely shouldn’t though
Need to do some schoolwork this weekend but mostly nothing on (practise on Sunday actually) but feels like such a relief.

Evening all. So sorry everyone’s having such shockers. Sending my love.

Feel like dis has been a bit polarised today with one thing and another. Hopefully this weekend will be good to everyone.

I’m about to get in me Jim jams and put some sort tea on. Maybe vegan sausages and mash? Got some delicious baguettes too.

4 Likes

Absolutely knackered even though i’ve just been sat listening to other people record all day. Can foresee pizza and beer in my immediate future. :crystal_ball:

Bangers n mash sandwich.

Hey hey!

I’m actually going to the pub on a Friday night. Honestly can’t remember last time I did that. We’re meeting up with some of the other school parents. I think I’ll only know a couple of people, but it should be good, these people will intersect with our lives for the next six years so it’ll be good to make a few pals amongst them.

1 Like

Nope. Never again.

Pot of gravy on the side for dipping, and I’m up for it.

6 Likes

Soak the mash in gravy before it goes in the baguette.

3 Likes

Mate can you just do an online cookery show for us already

7 Likes

Would basically be this

4 Likes

Fucking skills on her, she managed to defy physics while laughing about cheese

1 Like