Friday people.

5 Likes

Hi

train is cancelled so I have to take the

BUS

Beastie Bus

6 Likes

Ah hate work.

Hiya. Sitting quietly, drinking coffee, listening to some Ian William Craig. Nice start to a friday tbh tbf.

2 Likes

Have we skipped autumn and gone straight to winter?

Lovely blue skies, but a positively arctic wind whipping across the fields. Just been for a quick walk with the dog and my hands are like ice blocks.

Morning

Had some coffee and toast with marmalade

Not much on but hoping to get some bits and bobs done today

Sorry, this is such a boring post

1 Like

Going to wear a jumper today.

6 Likes

On the way to work for the first time in 9 days. Hold me.

2 Likes

I’m an idiot. Booked in a car service and was going to do my usual plan of drive there, 25 minute walk back home. Except it’s not at the MOT place, is it, it’s at the dealership out past the fucking airport. Twat.

Going to have to cancel for the second time now.

Gonna ship the bairn off to nursery shortly. Then a day of decorating his room. Got some cool dinosaur stencils. Hope he likes it and doesn’t freak out at the change. Then a few other bits and bobs to do and hopefully going out for a wee bite later - think we’ve only had dinner out once since restrictions loosened.

Feels like a busy day.

6 Likes

It’s your car I feel most sorry for in all of this

2 Likes

Feels proper autumnal today, not a fan. Might have to wear a jacket.

Just remembered I was speaking to an American a year or so a go and they said EVERYONE in town would put wellies on EVERY rainy day…

Still can’t believe it.

@NeilYoung ???

2 Likes

Could do what I did last time: drop car off, wander round town and have a bite to eat, walk back to ATS, then inexplicably… WALK HOME.

Only realised when I got in and TV went “oh is it bad news with the car?” :joy::joy::joy:

In my defence the route I took was my usual one along the river with the dog or my scenic route to the train station, so I was just on complete autopilot. Couldn’t walk back and pick it up cos I stopped for a pint on the way :joy: What a twat!

6 Likes

Oh god I have a dentist appointment at 10:30

• Hold off breakfast until after
  • Eat! Fill those teeth gaps with crumbs!

0 voters

My ATD is popping in for a coffee on her beau through. Haven’t seen her since January, can’t wait. Then off to work for another fun filled day

7 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

14 Likes

Finished a book last night that I enjoyed so much that I want to sack off work today so that I can get stuck into the sequel.

Nnggggggg

3 Likes

Name the book!